Hamshahri is a national Iranian daily newspaper published by Tehran Municipality in 1991.
The newspaper has the widest circulation of any newspaper in Iran, with 450,000 copies daily, a position held for 15 years.
Hamshahri is distributed in all major Iranian cities and townships same day and according to the latest survey by an independent audit organization approximately 2 million people read Hamshahri,daily.
Hamshahri is the only newspaper in the country that has no return and all copies are sold.
Newspaper’s large circulation, diverse topics, fine color print and 250 page classified ad supplement has established its formidable position in the paper media industry.
Hamshahri’s popularity and readers' trust has greatly influenced the development of advertisement business in Iran, and second only to The State Television, has the largest ad viewers in media industry.
Hamshahri is considered by 80% of Tehran residents as the most reliable and trustworthy source for their selection of goods and services.
Above prices will be converted to U.S. $ at order date.
Cash payment Discount:
•1/4 page ad, booked to be placed four times in a monthly period is subject to 10% discount.
•1/8 page ad, booked to be placed eight times in a monthly period is subject to 10% discount.
• The smallest ad space available is: 3.4 height x 7.8cm width (Standard box).
• Quarter-page ad size: 21.7cm height x 16cm width (12 Standard Boxes).
• Half-page ad size: 21.7 cm height x 32.4 cm width (24 Standard Boxes).
• Full-page ad size: 43 cm height x 32.4 cm width (48 Standard Boxes).
Note: The size of any ad must be a full multiple of the standard Box.
TECHNICAL GUIDELINES FOR AD SUBMISSION:
•Preferred formats are Freehand or Photoshop. When using other softwares such as Quark- Express, Corel Draw or Illustrator, the files must be in Tiff format with 300 dpi resolution and CMYK color mode, RGB files arenot accepted.
•All data must be saved on a CD and to be submitted along with a verified print of the CD contents.
• Split, Backup or Zip files are not accepted.
• Applied fonts must be converted into Path.
• Only solid-black must be used when using Tiff format.
• Spot or pantone color formats are not accepted.
All ads must be booked at least 15 days prior to publishing date, during which the artwork must be submitted and the payment settled.